Winter Community Card Drive!
Age Group:All Ages
Our popular community cards project is back! Let's help support our friends at Community Caregivers as they serve the people around us. Each winter, we ask people to contribute a hand-made or recycled card that can be delivered to one of the 200+ people that Community Caregivers serves. This can be an individual or family project—all ages are welcome to join the fun and spread the joy to someone who would appreciate a cheerful mailed greeting. Here are the guidelines:
- Create or repurpose card(s) no larger than 4" x 5"
- Please stick to a general winter/holiday theme
- Optional: add an uplifting message and/or sign the card(s)
- Envelopes will be provided by Community Caregivers, but if your card comes with one, please include! Please do not seal.
- Community Caregivers will address and mail all cards received, so leave the envelope blank
- If you're willing to donate postage stamps, that would be appreciated!
- To help facilitate the project, we're putting some supplies into the Tawasentha room where you can stop in and make or repurpose one of our donated cards. Just follow the sign that's near the new book area!
Drop off your card(s) in the marked bin found in our lobby. Thank you for helping to spread some kindness to someone's life!